Friday 15 June 2012

A Chronicle of Doom....


Yet another expedition to Ice Station Zebra yesterday, lending a sturdily gloved helping hand to something of a much needed clear-out, shifting the debris, sorting through the wreckage, so to speak.... Still, there was plenty of time for a post-traumatic swill, both discussing the revised dummy copies of the new Collections (good to go!) and the first 'widescreen' opening panel to page 4 of Agent of S.M.E.R.S.H, the 'projection lines' already pencilled in place for the continuing action....

Naturally my eye was caught by a smart looking fanzine atop a heapa books in Agent Johnny's bedroom. Should I look at this rare copy of Inkling? Of course I did! ....and, yes, as I suspected there were 2 never-before-seen strips secreted therein. Thankfully, I was entrusted to take the book into my possession, scanning the pages on my return to Glasgore, and have already fired them through the production process, allowing an order to be placed thereafter. Not long to wait now....

In other related news, the Mad Mentol MacBams dummy arrived in the same package on Thursday morning, and already 3 of the 6 blank pages are completed, meaning this opus should be ready for print beginning of next week! Amsterdam is making all the right noises, and the sights have to be seen to be believed (we're sure the smells are pretty sweet too!)! Master craftsman Zander and myself will hook up later today to apply the finishing touches....

Sounds: Steal Your Face and Workingman's Dead, by Grateful Dead

Grateful Dead - Dire Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment